Wednesday 8 December 2010

Jack The Ripper - A Musical Play

Yes, you are right!
Tomorrow I will be on stage playing an old pervy tramp. Performing Arts Winchester is presenting Jack The Ripper on this Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday at the University of Winchester.

It will be my second production with PAW this year.
At the beginning of the year I was playing a part in The Wonderful World of Dissocia, which was a massive success here in Winchester.
This time I'm stepping up in dancing and singing. It will be my first proper musical performance, as WWoD was mainly acting only.
I never knew that dancing, singing and acting could be so hard. I thought it would be a challenge, but I was not prepared for it at all.
Now, as the dress- run went well I'm quite confident that the next days are going to be epic!


If you are living in or around Winchester, please don't miss out on this wonderful, gruesome, hilarious and thrilling musical experience. Tickets for each day are still available online and on the door.
Remember "Jack the Ripper is going to get you, if you don't watch out!"

No comments: